Two people were burnt when a fire broke out in a three-storey building in Swat Pepal Chowk.
According to the spokesperson of Rescue 1122 Swat, a fire broke out due to short circuit in Pakistan Boat House in Pepal Chowk Mingora Mehboob Market as a result of which two persons were burnt.
A spokesperson for Rescue Swat said that firefighters and firefighters rushed to the spot as soon as the fire was reported in the control room and Rescue 1122 personnel took timely action to control the fire.
Rescue 1122 medical team provided first aid to the burn victims on the spot.
The timely action of the rescue team saved the market from huge losses.
According to Rescue 1122 Swat spokesperson, 2 ambulances, 3 fire trucks and 20 rescuers took part in the operation.